The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. b.VPN and Anonine VPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our b.VPN VS Anonine VPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Strong encryption
- Good compatibility
- Torrenting allowed
- Internet killswitch
- AES-256 ciphers/2048-bit SSL
- Strict no-logging policy
- 24/7 customer support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Hank Davis on 04/14/2019I’m satisfied with this VPN. I travel a lot and use it on my laptop to access streaming services and social networks. Connection is good and speed is ok.
- Submitted By Reggie Royston on 01/20/2019It’s OK overall. Connection sometimes drops, but not too often. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. It’s good that you have the option to connect to the fastest server automatically.
- Submitted By Luke The Android on 03/08/2019Not as impressive as Express or Nord but you definitely get what you paid for. I really like that they accept a bunch of crypto coins no other service would touch.
- Submitted By Jaxxx on 01/18/2019Decent VPN and not too expensive. Works really well but I have to complain about user support since they didn’t know what I was talking about half the time. Really need to up your support game guys otherwise a perfectly serviceable VPN.
b.VPN is a service that provides strong encryption protocols and allows you to browse the Internet securely, anonymously, and unrestrictedly. Read our b.VPN review to learn more about this VPN.