When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, DotVPN and Anonymous VPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
- Submitted By Jeffrey Clark on 07/15/2017Neat little app but it really slows things down.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 07/02/2017I went for the trial and realized I don't even know what's "under the hood" and have no ways of figuring out.
- Submitted By Lars Peterson on 06/18/2017The support is hit-and-miss, sometimes they answer right away, sometimes not. They should definitely introduce more way of communicating with their customers.
Anonymous VPN was launched in 2015 with the goal of providing fast VPN service and keeping their users as safe as possible. Read our in-depth Anonymous VPN review to learn if they achieved that goal.