When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, DotVPN and Anonymous VPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Barb on 09/06/2018Decent service with a decent price. Works good for me, but maybe it's not ideal for users with more experience.
- Submitted By Ted N on 08/28/2018I read some reviews online after purchasing the yearly subscription and I found out that there are users who are unhappy with the service. I don't have any complaints about Anonymous, but on the other hand, I don't really know much about computer technology. For what I need, this VPN is more than enough. :)
- Submitted By Sam on 08/21/2018Wish i had read reviews before purchaaing this scam. Literally took more than $100 by wording it as if they'd only take 5USD. Asked for a refund but their customer service is so useless. Pls save your money and stay away.
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
Anonymous VPN was launched in 2015 with the goal of providing fast VPN service and keeping their users as safe as possible. Read our in-depth Anonymous VPN review to learn if they achieved that goal.