Surfshark and Anonymous VPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this Surfshark VS Anonymous VPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Urijah Coleman on 08/20/2019I needed a vpn that will enable me to connect to more than one device and anonymous VPN did the trick. The first thing that draw me to this vpn was the name and I think they did a pretty good job matching the interface with the name considering it allows only basic information and there’s almost nothing else to see, like speed etc.
- Submitted By Barb on 09/06/2018Decent service with a decent price. Works good for me, but maybe it's not ideal for users with more experience.
- Submitted By Ted N on 08/28/2018I read some reviews online after purchasing the yearly subscription and I found out that there are users who are unhappy with the service. I don't have any complaints about Anonymous, but on the other hand, I don't really know much about computer technology. For what I need, this VPN is more than enough. :)
- Submitted By Sam on 08/21/2018Wish i had read reviews before purchaaing this scam. Literally took more than $100 by wording it as if they'd only take 5USD. Asked for a refund but their customer service is so useless. Pls save your money and stay away.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.