Norton Secure VPN and Astrill VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- User-friendly UI
- No-logging policy
- Ad tracker blocking
- 60-day refund period
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Android Boy on 08/31/2019Norton Secure VPN + Speed + Fast Servers + No Leaks + Strong Encryption - No Kill Switch
- Submitted By Andrew Wilkes on 05/10/2019New to using the app. I’m no tech expert but I think it’s good. It is easy to use, runs fast and connects to distant servers without any problem. I trust Norton to secure my data. All their products are top quality.
- Submitted By Anya Ascherl on 04/15/2018I'm sure it does a fine job at protecting my data, but I can hardly ever browse the internet when the connection is on. I get the message that connection is too slow even when I’m connected to my home Wi-Fi.
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
Norton Secure VPN is a VPN solution developed by one of the world’s leading providers of cybersecurity software and services. Find out how this VPN performs in our objective Norton Secure VPN review.