OneVPN and Astrill VPN are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to email@example.com. I have requested a password reset four times by using their firstname.lastname@example.org email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way.They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.