SkyVPN and Astrill VPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Fresh and simple UI
- Zero activity logs
- Good compatibility
- 30-day refund guarantee
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Iftikhar Chandio on 11/05/2019Sky vpn :)
- Submitted By SMessiT on on 08/08/2019I want to use free internet.
- Submitted By Carran Lanford on 05/14/2019The only advantage – you can use it for free. Other than that, you can expect only basic stuff and the service is not very reliable.
- Submitted By Jerold Anton Ryley on 01/20/2019Good free VPN. Speed is ok, you cannot expect too much from a service you get for free. I don’t use it on laptop, only on my phone.
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.