The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. VPNhub and Astrill VPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our VPNhub VS Astrill VPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Easy to use
- Fast and reliable
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 7-day free trial
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By GOT Freak on 05/25/2018Worked fine for a day and then just "oops, something went wrong", third time today. Hope they fix it, this is really annoying.
- Submitted By George83 on 05/24/2018Free, unlimited data + made by Pornhub, officially my new favorite VPN :D
- Submitted By Paul Adams on 05/24/2018Just installed it, real simple, works fine for now. A bit surprised with unlimited bandwidth, we'll see if it's true.
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.