When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Avira Phantom VPN and BolehVPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
- Submitted By Anthony Stone, on 06/23/2017P2P is really working great and the vpn in general. I’ve installed it on my router and it’s awesome that I can do that. I just can’t believe I still can’t have it on my iphone…
- Submitted By Owen Levi, on 02/14/2017It’s nothing special, to be honest. It works, true, and it’s pretty fast, but there aren’t as many servers as I’d like to have at my service and getting a free trial is quite a pain in the neck.
- Submitted By Mark Simmons on 11/28/2016Great speed, no dropouts, but could be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Laura Pines on 10/05/2016Simple and efficient, just the way I like it :D
Boleh VPN is an excellent VPN service that boasts above-average speeds, great security, and the highest level of anonymity. It is easy to use, offers great support, keeps no logs, and allows P2P sharing.