If you are trying to decide whether you should opt for Avira Phantom VPN or CyberGhost, we understand how you feel. It is a tough choice, especially because it is not easy to distinguish which of these VPN service providers is better.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Cristina Dawson on 12/08/2019I always feel comfortable knowing that I picked a company with a strong reputation so I don’t risk too much. I’m not an expert so I always rely on someone who traditionally delivers good products. With Avira, I know I’ve made the right decision. The vpn is reliable, runs smoothly and there are no licks whatsoever. What else can be more important than that?!
- Submitted By Natalia Chambers on 06/22/2019As an Avira anti-virus user for many years it wasn’t hard for me to choose their vpn as well and so far, I’m glad I did. It’s the same high-quality product which is easy to use. There are no extra features which is good for me since I don’t need them anyway. I simply turn it on when I need it and eventually choose server location if needed.
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.