When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, PenguinProxy and BolehVPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Sheila Johnson on 05/12/2018Works pretty well, the speeds are a bit inconsistent, but I only use it for browsing, so it works fine for me.
- Submitted By Satisfy BolehVPN User on 12/09/2018The customer service is awesome and very helpful. I recommend to use BolehVPN because they have great privacy securities and affordable price!
- Submitted By Anthony Stone, on 06/23/2017P2P is really working great and the vpn in general. I’ve installed it on my router and it’s awesome that I can do that. I just can’t believe I still can’t have it on my iphone…
- Submitted By Owen Levi, on 02/14/2017It’s nothing special, to be honest. It works, true, and it’s pretty fast, but there aren’t as many servers as I’d like to have at my service and getting a free trial is quite a pain in the neck.
- Submitted By Mark Simmons on 11/28/2016Great speed, no dropouts, but could be a bit cheaper.
Boleh VPN is an excellent VPN service that boasts above-average speeds, great security, and the highest level of anonymity. It is easy to use, offers great support, keeps no logs, and allows P2P sharing.