BolehVPN or Tunnelbear? If you are trying to choose a VPN service provider that will satisfy your needs, we understand it is quite hard deciding which of these two companies is better. The trick is to think about what you need a VPN for and to see which of these providers does better in those areas.
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By KimB on 09/16/2019I’m only a basic user of it but I’ve never had any problem with connections, it’s always fast and reliable. I’m also not very tech literate so I love how easy it is to use.
- Submitted By Chuck on 07/27/2019Worked for a while, but just got my second letter from Spectrum tagging me for torrenting. I always turn on my VPN before I turn on my torrent client, so the issue is the VPN. Other than that it is pretty solid.
- Submitted By Eric on 05/19/2019It’s a great service. As someone with less technical skill, it required a learning curve but it was relatively easy to use once I did some research.
- Submitted By Kemp John on 03/20/2019BolehVPN is alright. Encryption on their server is great. Wish they had more servers. There was no IP or DNS leak. This is great
- Submitted By Turtl3dud3 on 11/29/2019Fantastic, easy to use. Occasional connection problems, but ususually works great. It pretty much never has problems on my iPhone 6 (Impressive considering how old it is) but sometimes glitches on my Windows 10 computer.
- Submitted By Felix Z. on 09/29/2019Works perfectly, 500MB for free is actually pretty neat, if you recommend it you can get 1GB extra. I also can't complain about the speed.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries, uses strong encryption, boasts a variety of useful security features, and does not keep logs of your activity. Read our TunnelBear review for more info.