CloakVPN and BTGuard are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
BTGuard is a VPN service provider that brings you great anonymity, strong encryption, and unlimited speed and bandwidth. It is simple to use, keeps no logs of your activity, and allows P2P sharing.