FastestVPN and BTGuard are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth/speed
- P2P optimized servers
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom on 10/06/2019I installed this app on a Mac running Mojave. After attempting to use the app, my system froze. I was unable to dismiss a window generated by FastestVPN, no matter what option was selected on the window. Restarting did not solve the problem - the offending window still appeared above all other windows and could not be dismissed. I was able to resolve the difficulty only by using a backup disk as the startup disk, erasing all files associated with FastestVPN, then restoring my system from the backup disk. To their credit, upon my request, FastestVPN agreed to reverse the charge they made to my credit card at the time of purchase. Mac users should proceed with caution in using this app.
- Submitted By Dee on 08/03/2019I am professional programmer and bought the lifetime FastestVPN and got nothing but issues using their software. Installation blundering and failure to the point of resulting in rebuilding my network drivers and architecture.
- Submitted By Marina 101 on 01/20/2019It’s an ok service but you can still buy Express for just like a dollar less or smt.
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
BTGuard is a VPN service provider that brings you great anonymity, strong encryption, and unlimited speed and bandwidth. It is simple to use, keeps no logs of your activity, and allows P2P sharing.