When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, BTGuard and INCOGNiTO are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
- First-rate protocols
- Prevents DNS leakage
- Zero activity logs
- Great refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
- Submitted By Derek Joy, 5 on 05/19/2017Grest service, my recommendations!
- Submitted By Robert White, on 03/05/2017It works smoothly on my computer, but I have a problem when I’m using it on my phone, it really slows everything down. Fix that, pls.
- Submitted By Michelle Toutou, on 01/26/2017I’ve never seen such a slow VPN… My god, almost like it’s not working at all. The good thing is that I really am anonymous.
INCOGNiTO is a great VPN service provider that offers first-rate protection from hackers and snoopers and helps you avoid censorship and geo-blocks. Read our informative INCOGNiTO review to learn more.