Buffered VPN and ibVPN are both premium VPN providers, renowned for their high quality of service. Which one you will end up subscribing to should depend mainly on some of the slight differences between them in certain important areas, as well as on the fact that one will simply fit your needs better.
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
- Submitted By Magic Mike on 09/02/2016Can’t believe they don’t have live chat! Everything else works like a charm.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Simeon Javor on 09/28/2017The latency is great from Malaysia and Singapore, less than 100ms which is awesome, speed is about 40mbps.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.