Namecheap VPN and Buffered VPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Namecheap VPN VS Buffered VPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- 1k+ servers in 40+ locations
- Strict no-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dewey Wagner on 09/24/2019I've used Namecheap VPN for about 6 months and it's a great service. When I'm out working at a coffee shop, it connects right away, and sometimes seems to make data transfer even faster. Lots of nearby server locations here in the US.
- Submitted By Ana Aleksejeva on 05/22/2019Great product, used it for a few months now and very happy.
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By BB on 09/21/2018Dishonest policy regarding 20 day trial. If you use the service for more than 10 hours no refund is issued. They should be honest and call it a 10 hour trial.
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
Namecheap, a reputable hosting provider located in Phoenix, Arizona, has launched its very own VPN service. Learn all about its main features, security levels, and current shortcomings in this honest Namecheap VPN review.