Buffered VPN and Overplay fall into a similar category of VPN service providers and they definitely offer similar services, features and prices. Because of this, it can be hard to choose between the two. The best thing to do with this dilemma is to compare them and see which one does a bit better.
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
- Submitted By Magic Mike on 09/02/2016Can’t believe they don’t have live chat! Everything else works like a charm.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.