Surfshark and Buffered VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Perez on 06/11/2018I'm waiting for new apps since I can't use it on my iPhone. I can't be bothered to try and set up things manually since I don't want to and even if I did, I wouldn't know how. So, really hoping the company launches some new apps in the near future.
- Submitted By Sandra Lee on 02/22/2018Got it from the start and super happy so far.
- Submitted By Danial Williams on 11/25/2017Cool vpn, def one of the fastest I've ever tried. Would like to see a kill switch, though.
- Submitted By BB on 09/21/2018Dishonest policy regarding 20 day trial. If you use the service for more than 10 hours no refund is issued. They should be honest and call it a 10 hour trial.
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.