VeePN and CloakVPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 2,500+ servers
- Internet killswitch
- Strong encryption
- No logs of VPN usage
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alex on 06/21/2019I have bought 5 years package. Price and quality are really nice
- Submitted By Jessica Jean on 05/17/2019It’s a good VPN overall. I use it on my iPhone and it works just fine. No complaints so far.
- Submitted By Merlin Harper on 02/14/2019This app is easy to use, but it really slows down my internet connection. I tried many different servers but it’s all the same. Should be a lot faster.
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
VeePN is a Panama-based VPN provider that operates a large server network and promises superior services. Read our comprehensive VeePN review to find out whether this VPN is right for you.