If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Astrill VPN and CyberGhost are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Astrill VPN VS CyberGhost comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Unlimited data
- 2770 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way.They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Jay Milan on 04/03/2019QUESTION , CAN CYBER GHOST BE USED TO CHEAT IN A RELATIONSHIP? (i.e: UNDETECTED IG, Facebook, phone numbers, texts) if so how ???
- Submitted By Russell Large on 03/19/2019Been using for 18 months. It has had its ups and downs and drop off etc, but it works and works well on all devices and i am just too lazy to start trying out others, as these all have their little foibles and take precious time to learn the configurations etc. SO, unless this gets buggy i'll keep on using and paying for this one thank you for the reply cyber, you are always more than helpful. I have issues with drop offs, but it waits a minute then reconnects automatically. I am sure that eventually it will self resolve as i travel a lot and it could simply be the various routers configurations causing this
- Submitted By Joe A on 03/19/2019this vpn is 5 star. best ive ever used. super fast and discreet browsing. honestly my only complaint is that it wants me to keep rating it once im off. also dont change display to bigger views or you might never close this program. it will blow up so big youi wont be able to do anything with it. your options are program manager to close it or restart lol.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.