CyberGhost and BolehVPN are two of the most popular VPN service providers in the world. As such, it is quite difficult making up your mind about which one to subscribe for. However, it helps to compare them, see which does better in certain aspects and which of the two fits your specific needs better.
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
- Submitted By KimB on 09/16/2019I’m only a basic user of it but I’ve never had any problem with connections, it’s always fast and reliable. I’m also not very tech literate so I love how easy it is to use.
- Submitted By Chuck on 07/27/2019Worked for a while, but just got my second letter from Spectrum tagging me for torrenting. I always turn on my VPN before I turn on my torrent client, so the issue is the VPN. Other than that it is pretty solid.
- Submitted By Eric on 05/19/2019It’s a great service. As someone with less technical skill, it required a learning curve but it was relatively easy to use once I did some research.
- Submitted By Kemp John on 03/20/2019BolehVPN is alright. Encryption on their server is great. Wish they had more servers. There was no IP or DNS leak. This is great
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.