CyberGhost and Ivacy are highly popular among VPN users. They are both great VPN companies, each with its own strong sides, but also with some weak points. The best way to choose between them is to compare how they do in some of the areas that are considered essential when it comes to VPN service.
- Unlimited data
- 2770 servers
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Aaron on 05/14/2018Tried cyberghost for a week, however, they didn't support what I needed them for (site-to-site) even after they said they could over chat. Cancelled the service and thought that was that. 6 months later they started charging my card again, however, my username and password don't work since the account was cancelled and their support isn't very helpful.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Roger Wright on 11/22/2017Should be no.1 on the list, better than others by a mile.
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.