If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Namecheap VPN and CyberGhost are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Namecheap VPN VS CyberGhost comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- 1k+ servers in 75+ locations
- No traffic logs
- Unlimited connections
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dewey Wagner on 09/24/2019I've used Namecheap VPN for about 6 months and it's a great service. When I'm out working at a coffee shop, it connects right away, and sometimes seems to make data transfer even faster. Lots of nearby server locations here in the US.
- Submitted By Ana Aleksejeva on 05/22/2019Great product, used it for a few months now and very happy.
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.