CyberGhost and SlickVPN seem so similar in so many aspects, it can be almost impossible to decide which one is better. However, their similarity is only superficial, since there are actually some major differences between them in some important areas.
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
- Submitted By Rayna Cherry on 12/20/2019I’m US based and here, SlickVPN has an excelent speed. I really can’t complain. I’ve read though that’s not the case if you are using other servers and some you don’t even have access to. Hopping that’s not the case because I’m happy with my service and it would be really bad if it only works good in the US.
- Submitted By Hadley Velazquez on 04/20/2019Love that you can group servers into one place and choose which one to access. I love to group them according to which ones are available or not crowded. That way I know I’ll have a strong connection, without interruptions and I won’t have to look every time.
- Submitted By Lin on 08/14/2018My internet connection drops out every time I connect with SlickVPN. Waste of money
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.