CyberGhost and SlickVPN seem so similar in so many aspects, it can be almost impossible to decide which one is better. However, their similarity is only superficial, since there are actually some major differences between them in some important areas.
- Unlimited data
- 2770 servers
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Aaron on 05/14/2018Tried cyberghost for a week, however, they didn't support what I needed them for (site-to-site) even after they said they could over chat. Cancelled the service and thought that was that. 6 months later they started charging my card again, however, my username and password don't work since the account was cancelled and their support isn't very helpful.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Roger Wright on 11/22/2017Should be no.1 on the list, better than others by a mile.
- Submitted By Lin on 08/14/2018My internet connection drops out every time I connect with SlickVPN. Waste of money
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
- Submitted By Amanda Black on 07/15/2017I'm from Australia and I couldn't connect to the servers here :/
- Submitted By John Ford on 07/06/2017Netflix didn't catch it for now.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.