CyberGhost and VPNJACK are two renowned, popular VPN companies, both offering excellent VPN services, good plans at decent prices and plenty of features. So which one is better for you and your specific needs? One of the best ways to find out is to check out our detailed comparison of the two providers.
- Unlimited data
- 7000+ servers
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mya Andersen on 01/02/2020This is by far the safest vpn out there. My friend who is really good at this stuff told me it uses military-grade encryption which can’t be broken and that if someone was to tamper with your connection would need a key that changes every hour so it would be impossible to do it.
- Submitted By Kaia Salinas on 10/20/2019I’ve read that some people had problems with disconnecting when streaming but that’s not the case for me. The main purpose of my vpn is using it to stream shows from netfix in the us and so, far I didn’t experience any interruptions. So, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Submitted By Mathieu on 08/23/2019I bought a 89$ three-year plan for Cyberghost 10 months ago. It was clear that it was a 3-years deal. But 10 months later, what do I see, they take 89 more bucks from my credit card. What the hell??? Not even a year? I e-mailed them a week ago to ask explanations + a refund --- no answer! They are a fraudulent company. You can get a good VPN out there for much cheaper - even free. And they probably won't keep spamming illegal payments off your credit card which you trustfully shared with them! That's a 1-star rating, would be 0 star if it was possible. I'm not done with them.
- Submitted By Arnold McGall on 06/11/2019I erroneously signed up for auto-renew with Cyberghost. Some how I missed any way to turn auto-renew off. Sure enough, right on schedule, my Cyberghost subscription was renewed for another year. I contacted them via their support chat system. The only apparent way to contact them. I was told it would take 1 day to receive an email confirming my request for cancellation and a refund. And that the refund would take 5 - 10 days. I explained that that was unreasonable as it took minutes for them to charge my credit card. But it would take 5-10 days to refund the charge. The contact named Joey didn't seem to think this was extraordinary. I'm sure if someone took $66 USD out of his paycheck he would be upset too. To-date I have seen no email from Cyberghost confirming my request for a refund and cancellation of my account. Instead I got an email welcoming me to their VPN service for another year! I will contact my bank and they will reverse the charge. Thus, thwarting Cyberghost's attempt to steal money from me.
- Submitted By Drake Floyd on 12/02/2019It’s an excellent option when you are in the US but you can’t use Vpnjack when you leave the country which and go away for a few days or more. Again if you are just US based it makes total sense for you because it does the job quite well and it doesn’t require a phd to set up. On the other hand, if you go on vacation outside of the country or travel for work it is not the vpn I would recommend.
- Submitted By Cali Key on 03/20/2019I had to say I expected it to be faster considering I live in the US and that was the only criteria I used for selecting a Vpn. It doesn’t offer any other country alternative so it should work fine but that wasn’t the case. But as far as the performance goes, it is a steady service and I didn’t have a bad experience. So not excellent but good.
- Submitted By Gunnar Harrison on 05/20/2018Vpn Jack is perfect considering I only use it for basic stuff like streaming which requires a US address. I had no trouble installing it or figuring out how to use it. It simple and I like it that way!
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.