CyberGhost and Windscribe are often ranked high among the top VPN service providers in the world at this moment. Precisely because of this, users often have a hard time deciding which of these two excellent VPN services to sign up for. You can't choose both of them and one has to be better for you.
- Unlimited data
- 2770 servers
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By ray on 02/09/2019decided to cancel cyberghost after one day..not working as I would like...took 2 minutes for them to accept paymeny..have been waiting over a week for refund ..cotacted them again..next reply was..(sorry lost in system) re-submitting...may take 5 to 10 more days to refung….Be very carefull of this company if you are not satisfied..you may never get your money back...not impressed with this outfit...would never recommend it
- Submitted By Aaron on 05/14/2018Tried cyberghost for a week, however, they didn't support what I needed them for (site-to-site) even after they said they could over chat. Cancelled the service and thought that was that. 6 months later they started charging my card again, however, my username and password don't work since the account was cancelled and their support isn't very helpful.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Loonie on 03/18/2019If you're looking for a vpn that does the job, and does it well, then you've come to the right place. Windwscribe is a true gem, and should be praised for its excellent services. They are well maintained, the customer support has gotten so much better, plus the updates truly make a difference! It's a VPN that is worth investing in and one you won't regret.
- Submitted By Cherrie on 03/06/2019I've been using windscribe for around 4 and a half months now, on a daily basis, and I feel like it's giving me my money's worth. I've had positive experiences with their customer service and I've found the speeds from each location very reliable and stable. The security is top notch too!
- Submitted By Dominic on 14/02/2019If you're new to Windscribe, then you're gonna love them! They have put together what I call a masterpiece. Absolutely excellent services from Windscribe whether it be server options, speeds, security, or features. Customer service has been good too! Worth investing in if you ask me.
- Submitted By Samantha on 12/11/2018Windscribe has really good speeds for even the furthest of locations. The main reason I use it is for the ad and tracker blockers, plus, being able to connect to geo restriced sites. Great for when travelling and the Netflix feature works like a charm. Thanks, Windscribe@
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.