ExpressVPN and BTGuard are considered to be two equally good VPN providers, companies that enjoy good reputation on the VPN market and have hundreds of thousands of users all over the globe. If you are in a dilemma about which one to sign up for, you should try and compare their features and qualities.
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Wu on 07/29/2019Not working in China anymore!!! Start from March, Expressvpn heavily interfered, took at least 2min to set up the connection if you got lucky. Tried minutes ago, still same. Setup your own VPS is the only way to bypass GFW now. Don't buy any VPN, the same situation applies to NordVPN
- Submitted By Al on 04/25/2019As of April 2019, Express barely works in China. Either you cannot connect, takes forever to connect or keeps getting disconnected. You have been warned.
- Submitted By Dale on 03/24/2019This has been nothing but trouble. After setting it up, it ran at 1/5 the normal internet speed, their claims of transparency notwithstanding. Trying the same servers on three other VPNs all returned speeds about 15% below the usual, so it clearly was very slow. Contacting support was not helpful, as they blamed variables that were the same for all the VPNs tested. They were more interesting in explaining it away then addressing the issues. The geoblocking worked for 12 hours, and then the next day I could not access geoblocked US sites. Two hours online help did not resolve the problem. While support is immediate, it simply did nothing to alleviate the problem. I am shocked, as this service gets nearly universal acclaim for reliability and speed, but that was not the case for me. Nearly every VPN I have used worked better than this, including the free ones. My setup is not unusual. I opted for this one because I could set it up on the Apple TV and it promised to override the geoblocking. In my case, anyway, it turned out to be a colossal waste of time, energy, and money
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
ExpressVPN is one of the top VPN services located in the British Virgin Islands and sporting a solid security setup, vast server network, excellent speeds and performance, and impressive geo-spoofing capabilities.