DotVPN and ExpressVPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Rachel Howard on 02/09/2018I only bought it because everyone says it’s the only VPN that works with Netflix. And it does! Good enough for me :D
- Submitted By Ben Knight on 02/03/2018Works in China, unblocks Netflix, fast, no logs, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By bob on 01/30/2018dropped connection constantly..would reconnect to a different server then drop connection again.. kill switch was great always worked as was needed a lot..tech guys told me to reboot or reinstall would help for a few days then back to same old crap..I have used a few free vpns that were more dependable and one that was 1/3 the price and 100 times better..Gave it one star as there was nothing less. used it on 4 different pc two with windows 7.. two with windows ten did not work for more than a week on any.. would not recommend express vpn to anyone.
- Submitted By Howard on 11/14/2017Over 2 days i had to contact expressvpn 4 times as the app wasnt working. In total i lost 2 days of trading and potentially lost hundreds in revenue. I was told to reinstall it twice. I was offered 1 week for free! Doesnt quite make up for it. Wouldn't recommend.
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.