FastestVPN and ExpressVPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This FastestVPN VS ExpressVPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth/speed
- P2P optimized servers
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dee on 08/03/2019I am professional programmer and bought the lifetime FastestVPN and got nothing but issues using their software. Installation blundering and failure to the point of resulting in rebuilding my network drivers and architecture.
- Submitted By Marina 101 on 01/20/2019It’s an ok service but you can still buy Express for just like a dollar less or smt.
- Submitted By Shawn Black on 11/25/2018Excellent vpn! I read a ton of poor reviews but I just couldn’t believe a service with so much fancy features could be that bad and it’s really not! Do not believe the reviewers, they don’t know that the hell they’re talking about!
- Submitted By Dave Wu on 07/29/2019Not working in China anymore!!! Start from March, Expressvpn heavily interfered, took at least 2min to set up the connection if you got lucky. Tried minutes ago, still same. Setup your own VPS is the only way to bypass GFW now. Don't buy any VPN, the same situation applies to NordVPN
- Submitted By Al on 04/25/2019As of April 2019, Express barely works in China. Either you cannot connect, takes forever to connect or keeps getting disconnected. You have been warned.
- Submitted By Dale on 03/24/2019This has been nothing but trouble. After setting it up, it ran at 1/5 the normal internet speed, their claims of transparency notwithstanding. Trying the same servers on three other VPNs all returned speeds about 15% below the usual, so it clearly was very slow. Contacting support was not helpful, as they blamed variables that were the same for all the VPNs tested. They were more interesting in explaining it away then addressing the issues. The geoblocking worked for 12 hours, and then the next day I could not access geoblocked US sites. Two hours online help did not resolve the problem. While support is immediate, it simply did nothing to alleviate the problem. I am shocked, as this service gets nearly universal acclaim for reliability and speed, but that was not the case for me. Nearly every VPN I have used worked better than this, including the free ones. My setup is not unusual. I opted for this one because I could set it up on the Apple TV and it promised to override the geoblocking. In my case, anyway, it turned out to be a colossal waste of time, energy, and money
ExpressVPN is one of the top VPN services located in the British Virgin Islands and sporting a solid security setup, vast server network, excellent speeds and performance, and impressive geo-spoofing capabilities.