ExpressVPN and Hide My IP are two premium VPN providers that have quite similar quality of service, features and plans. However, they can't both be equally good, of course, and you need to pick just one. When it comes to deciding between the two, the best thing to do is to conduct a thorough comparison.
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
- Smart DNS Proxy network
- Over 1000 IP addresses
- Very reasonable prices
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Timothy Walker on 10/10/2018I’m a real security freak and ExpressVPN really allows me to do my job without “looking over my shoulder” the whole time. I was initially worried about BRITISH Virgin Islands, but after some research, my mind was put at ease. I also like the absolute no-logging policy and bulletproof encryption. For such impressive security, my connection speed is only marginally affected. Customer support was also really helpful and, more importantly, knowledgeable. They had satisfactory answers to all my questions. I guess it could be a bit cheaper, but you definitely get what you paid for.
- Submitted By Andrew Rogers on 09/20/2018Express vpn is the only vpn that has been able to unlock every streaming site consistently without getting caught and flagged. I’m talking netflix, hulu, bbc player, you name it. The client is very simple and doesn’t have a metric ton of complicated menus and options you need an engineer’s degree to understand. I can just pick a location, click connect and that’s it. There’s a ton of servers to choose from all over the world and if one stops working with a certain service, you can bet there’s a bunch of other that still do. The thing I like the most about it though is that it doesn’t throttle my speed as much as some other vpns I’ve been using in the past. I can see it going down a bit, but it’s not a huge deal. I can still stream in HD or play games online without any lag. I guess the 3 connection limit at the same time could be a problem if you have a larger household, but it’s perfect for me. I can hook up my phone, tablet and laptop at the same time and that’s all I need. It’s the best vpn I’ve used so far and I seriously recommend it. Oh, and they don’t burry you in useless emails. They send some, but they’re all about improving my experience as a customer and informing me about new stuff, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Stefan on 07/24/2018Been using ExpressVPN for about a year out of the UAE. Initially happy with them, but lately the UAE is cracking Down on VPN use. It is totally unusable currently, drops connections constantly. Big avoid if you live in the UAE.
- Submitted By Rachel Howard on 02/09/2018I only bought it because everyone says it’s the only VPN that works with Netflix. And it does! Good enough for me :D
- Submitted By J on 05/10/2018Tricky garbage! I bought it because it offered my also my small country - I need access to some pages which are vorbidden from abroad. And guess what - after my payment my country dissapeared! I complained, I wanted my money back, but they just laughed off me. No it is totally useless for me. For 3 years... I'm not recommending!!!
- Submitted By Patricia Wells on 01/21/2018I like how it works but someone said it’s not really a VPN. Does that mean it’s not safe?
- Submitted By Charlie Cochran on 09/11/2017Generally speaking, it’s a good VPN, but I don’t like that it’s based in the US. Five Eyes anyone??
- Submitted By Alec Donovan on 07/21/201Got one word for you – lags. Not the best option, believe me.
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.