If you are trying to choose between ExpressVPN and HideMyAss, what you should do is look at several important factors that matter to every user, regardless of their reasons for using VPN. These are both incredible VPN providers with millions of users around the world and excellent overall services.
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
- 940+ servers
- 120000 IPs
- Easy to use
- 24/7/365 support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rachel Howard on 02/09/2018I only bought it because everyone says it’s the only VPN that works with Netflix. And it does! Good enough for me :D
- Submitted By Ben Knight on 02/03/2018Works in China, unblocks Netflix, fast, no logs, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By bob on 01/30/2018dropped connection constantly..would reconnect to a different server then drop connection again.. kill switch was great always worked as was needed a lot..tech guys told me to reboot or reinstall would help for a few days then back to same old crap..I have used a few free vpns that were more dependable and one that was 1/3 the price and 100 times better..Gave it one star as there was nothing less. used it on 4 different pc two with windows 7.. two with windows ten did not work for more than a week on any.. would not recommend express vpn to anyone.
- Submitted By Howard on 11/14/2017Over 2 days i had to contact expressvpn 4 times as the app wasnt working. In total i lost 2 days of trading and potentially lost hundreds in revenue. I was told to reinstall it twice. I was offered 1 week for free! Doesnt quite make up for it. Wouldn't recommend.
- Submitted By Jolly Joker on 08/08/2016Great service!!!
- Submitted By Matt S. on 07/04/2016Very good service and there is that ridiculous list of server locations. Support is very good and I am also getting pretty decent speeds.
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.