FrootVPN and Windscribe are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Strict no logs policy
- 2048-bit encryption
- No speed limitations
- BitCoin payment
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenny Fernandez, on 01/10/2017I’m very happy with FrootVPN. It opens any website in no time and I’ve never experienced any problems with hackers or anything like that.
- Submitted By Philip Paterson, on 12/19/2016Good vpn, great service. I like that I can use torrent, I’m practically obsessed with it. And it’s fast too, I don’t even notice the difference in speed while I’m downloading.
- Submitted By Drew Knight, on 10/08/2016Generally it’s really good, it’s incredibly cheap, it works properly. Most of the time. I had some dropouts a few times, but nothing serious.
- Submitted By David l Hughes on 04/09/2018Loved It for First month so paid for Year then no BBC. Amusing apology letter from Windscribe but still no BBC.
- Submitted By lucy Hermann on 03/13/2018Canada Based !!! be carreful
- Submitted By Blue. on 03/07/2018Out of this world. I've never known a VPN to work as well as Windscribe does. The speeds for each location are above satisfactory level, something 've always wanted in a VPN but have never got with other providers. Having the chance to use a free plan or go pro is great too, especially if you want to test it out before you invest.
- Submitted By Blue. on 02/27/2018I've used Windscribe for a couple of months now and it's been great! I'm especially happy with how fast and reliable the speeds are. I would highly recommend.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, excellent privacy options, a wealth of security features, and unlimited bandwidth. It does not keep activity logs and you can pay with BitCoin.