CloakVPN and Hotspot Shield both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- User-friendly client
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no logs policy
- 7-day trial version
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Felix Kiesinger, on 12/15/2016Very good vpn, easy to use and really reliable. I’ve been using it for a couple of years, still satisfied.
- Submitted By Norma Kelly, on 11/04/2016Hotspot Shield really works for me. I get to watch Netflix and open any site, even from my dorm. Elite plan is great, I can use it on my laptop, phone and Kindle at the same time.
- Submitted By Gregory Thomas, on 06/24/2016Quite good. Just don’t like that my internet gets slow sometimes, but I guess that’s because I often use those European servers.
Hotspot Shield is an excellent VPN provider that keeps their users safe from malware and hackers and enables them to browse the Internet freely. Check out our Hotspot Shield review to find out more.