b.VPN and ibVPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This b.VPN VS ibVPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Strong encryption
- Good compatibility
- Torrenting allowed
- Internet killswitch
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Hank Davis on 04/14/2019I’m satisfied with this VPN. I travel a lot and use it on my laptop to access streaming services and social networks. Connection is good and speed is ok.
- Submitted By Reggie Royston on 01/20/2019It’s OK overall. Connection sometimes drops, but not too often. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. It’s good that you have the option to connect to the fastest server automatically.
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.