ibVPN or BTGuard? This is a question that troubles many people looking to sign up for a VPN service. They are both excellent companies, which makes it a tough choice, so the best thing to do is to compare them both carefully and see which of them does better in some of the most important areas.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Simeon Javor on 09/28/2017The latency is great from Malaysia and Singapore, less than 100ms which is awesome, speed is about 40mbps.
- Submitted By ibVPN on 09/13/2017We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working hard to rapidly fix the reported issues. Please contact our support team and provide us more details regarding the problem. In order to compensate the hassle we will extend your account for free. Thank you for your patience.
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.