If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both CloakVPN and ibVPN are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this CloakVPN VS ibVPN comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.