ibVPN and FrootVPN are among the most popular VPN service providers among users from all over the world, and it is easy to see why, considering the quality of their service. Still, you can only pick one, and that is where many new VPN users get confused asking "Which one is better for my specific needs?"
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Strict no logs policy
- 2048-bit encryption
- No speed limitations
- BitCoin payment
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Simeon Javor on 09/28/2017The latency is great from Malaysia and Singapore, less than 100ms which is awesome, speed is about 40mbps.
- Submitted By Jenny Fernandez, on 01/10/2017I’m very happy with FrootVPN. It opens any website in no time and I’ve never experienced any problems with hackers or anything like that.
- Submitted By Philip Paterson, on 12/19/2016Good vpn, great service. I like that I can use torrent, I’m practically obsessed with it. And it’s fast too, I don’t even notice the difference in speed while I’m downloading.
- Submitted By Drew Knight, on 10/08/2016Generally it’s really good, it’s incredibly cheap, it works properly. Most of the time. I had some dropouts a few times, but nothing serious.
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.