ibVPN and SurfEasy may seem very similar, but these two VPN companies have their strong sides and weak points, and one of them definitely does just a little bit better than the other when it comes to certain important criteria. To find out just how each of these VPN providers does - compare them.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Bank-grade encryption
- Use it on up to 5 devices
- Over 1000 servers
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Simeon Javor on 09/28/2017The latency is great from Malaysia and Singapore, less than 100ms which is awesome, speed is about 40mbps.
- Submitted By ibVPN on 09/13/2017We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working hard to rapidly fix the reported issues. Please contact our support team and provide us more details regarding the problem. In order to compensate the hassle we will extend your account for free. Thank you for your patience.
- Submitted By Brendon Shields, on 03/02/2017SurfEasy is dope. Love it, it’s not pricey and works great on both my laptop and iphone. I just keep torrenting all day long.
- Submitted By Nery Schwarz, on 01/15/2017Cool, but not the best ever. But it does the job, and it’s very easy to use it. I like that wifi option coz I keep forgetting to turn it on when I’m out.
- Submitted By John Blake, on 11/20/2016Not so bad, but not so good either. It gets reeeeaaaally slow sometimes and that drives me crazy.
SurfEasy is an excellent VPN service provider that is part of the Opera software family. It provides numerous security features to keep you safe and anonymous online. Check out our detailed SurfEasy review to learn more.