ibVPN and TotalVPN seem so similar in so many aspects, it can be almost impossible to decide which one is better. However, their similarity is only superficial, since there are actually some major differences between them in some important areas.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- 99% uptime
- 30+ locations
- Easy to use
- Uncapped speed and data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By NamanModi123 on 08/22/2018I appreciate that you took a simple, how to article by explaining the process step by step and how to build momentum. I have been using TotalVpn over the years and not found any issues so far. TotalVpn has been in the web hosting industry for many years. TotalVpn has cleared all the customers' issues in the past and improved users expectation. This is the plus point of TotalVpn.
- Submitted By Elliot on 12/08/2017Really great service, never had any problem and working perfectly on my raspberry ! But a recent chat with the support tell me that they don't accept new customers and renewing existing customers neither. Later on, they admit to tell me that the company is regretabbly shutting down...
- Submitted By Harry Benson on 09/02/2016TotalVPN has a very good security suite, which is the number one reason I chose them. Technically, the speed is a bit flaky, but I can live with that.
- Submitted By Hackney Lass on 08/12/2016I contacted the TotalVPN support, or at least I attempted to. For some reason I was unable to use the online chat so I had to write them an email. It took them several hours to respond. They were nice and all, but I think they should be faster.
TotalVPN is one of those VPN providers you will definitely be hearing more about in the coming years as they just keep upping their game and offering more and more benefits and perks to their users.