ibVPN and Tunnelbear are two very popular VPN companies that offer a very similar level of service, and it is no wonder why so many people are confused when it comes to picking one of them and signing up. What you need to do is compare them and see which of them does better in some aspects of the service.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Simeon Javor on 09/28/2017The latency is great from Malaysia and Singapore, less than 100ms which is awesome, speed is about 40mbps.
- Submitted By ibVPN on 09/13/2017We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are working hard to rapidly fix the reported issues. Please contact our support team and provide us more details regarding the problem. In order to compensate the hassle we will extend your account for free. Thank you for your patience.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
- Submitted By Dan Rowland, on 03/12/2017Pretty satisfied, just can’t believe it doesn’t allow torrenting, what’s up with that?
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries. It uses strong encryption and boasts a variety of useful security features. It does not keep logs of your activity and allows you to pay with BitCoin.