ibVPN VS ZenMate both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- P2P allowed
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Internet kill switch
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By jctrst on 11/24/2018IBVPN was really good when I first started with them, unfortunately at the end after almost 5 years, I didn't find their service what it used to be.
- Submitted By IT Smart on 10/30/2017I set up the vpn on the router and works without any issue. I am connected for like 3 months to a US server.
- Submitted By Josh on 10/23/2017I'm not sure how the VPN connectivity is, but the smart DNS feature works like a charm. I purchased ibDNS package a few days ago to be able to stream BeinSports online.
- Submitted By Bobby Webb on 10/11/2018Zenmate is very simple to use, which was the most important part for me as a total vpn noob. I later figured out that the free plan comes with a lot of limitations, so I switched to premium and couldn’t be happier with it.
- Submitted By Dennis Perry on 09/14/2018I really like how you can test the vpn before you buy it and you also have the option of continuing to use the free subscription. I also like the choice of different encryptions and connections.
- Submitted By Nick Barnes on 08/24/2018Frequent multi day service interruptions make this VPN extremely frustrating. Beware their automatic renewal is almost criminal in that they charge much more to renew than is widely advertised for the same "service" online. If you are foolish enough to go for zenmate then you should cancel immediately to avoid getting ripped off on renewal.
- Submitted By Daniel on 08/05/2018Sneaky billing They will automatically charge you without notification, then will refuse to refund the payment, even if you contact them within minutes of being charge and haven't used a single minute of the year subscription they just charged. This practice is clearly illegal in some parts: https://www.consumerproductmatters.com/2018/06/stricter-automatic-renewal-law-in-california-commences-july-1-2018/
ibVPN offers reliable, fast, and honest services to users who want to access blocked or restricted sites and remain anonymous online. They have a decent number of servers and a great security suite.