b.VPN and IPVanish are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Strong encryption
- Good compatibility
- Torrenting allowed
- Internet killswitch
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Hank Davis on 04/14/2019I’m satisfied with this VPN. I travel a lot and use it on my laptop to access streaming services and social networks. Connection is good and speed is ok.
- Submitted By Reggie Royston on 01/20/2019It’s OK overall. Connection sometimes drops, but not too often. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. It’s good that you have the option to connect to the fastest server automatically.
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
IPVanish is an American VPN service that provides its users with a solid security configuration, impressive performance and stability, and more than 1,300 servers across the world. Discover more in our IPVanish review.