IPVanish and Ivacy are two excellent VPN services that enjoy good reputation and popularity around the globe. Those looking for a reliable VPN service are probably wondering which of these two is better for their specific needs, and considering they share many similarities, it is easy to see why.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.