IPVanish and Kepard are considered to be two equally good VPN providers, companies that enjoy good reputation on the VPN market and have hundreds of thousands of users all over the globe. If you are in a dilemma about which one to sign up for, you should try and compare their features and qualities.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.