IPVanish and Overplay may initially seem similar in terms of service and quality, but they are actually quite different. One provider is better in some areas, and the other excels in others. This puts users in a difficult position when it comes to deciding which of these VPN providers to choose.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa on 11/06/2018I've used IPVanish over a year & lately it seems it's disconnected more than connected. And there's no way to know unless u continually enter IPV. I'm leaving them. How hard could it be to include something to see if we're connected. Yes, I'm auto-connected, but that rarely works either anymore, it seems. Thxs for the reviews that helped me decide where to go. They're the best!
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.