Opting for the best VPN service provider isn’t an easy task, especially nowadays when there are more providers on the market than ever. In order to help you with your decision, we made this informative IPVanish vs. Private Internet Access comparison.
Our team of experts has identified 7 crucial criteria for defining a top-notch VPN provider. Let’s find out how IPVanish and Private Internet Access compare with each other.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Theresa Wayne, on 02/12/2017Great service
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.
It’s not surprising that you’ve narrowed down your choice to IPVanish and Private Internet Access since both of them are excellent VPN providers. Our detailed IPVanish vs. Private Internet Access comparison can help you learn more about the protection they provide. This can allow you to make the best possible decision concerning your online security and privacy.
- IPVanish works on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Ubuntu. You can use it on devices that use these operating systems, as well as on routers. It can be used on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Private Internet Access is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS. You can activate it on up to 5 devices at the same time.
- IPVanish’s support center is available 24/7 via email. There’s also a very informative knowledge base that includes FAQ, Q&A, How-to, and several other sections.
- Private Internet Access’ customer support is online 24/7 via live chat. If you don’t want to ask anything in particular and just need some more information about this VPN, you can check out their support section.
- IPVanish offers over 40 000 dynamic/shared IP addresses to its users.
- Private Internet Access also provides only dynamic/shared IP addresses.
- IPVanish has 3 subscription plans. The monthly subscription costs $10 each month, the 3-month subscription costs $8.99 per month, and the annual subscription is $6.49 a month.
- Private Internet Access also offers 3 types of subscription. For the monthly subscription, you need to pay $6.95. The semi-annual subscription is $5.99 per month and the annual subscription costs $3.33 on a monthly basis.
- IPVanish protects its customers with OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPSec protocols.
- Private Internet Access uses PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN protocols as well.
Performance & Reliability
- IPVanish provides access to over 850 servers located in more than 60 world countries. With IPVanish, you can switch between servers whenever you want, as often as you want. You get unlimited bandwidth. P2P is supported.
- Private Internet Access has more than 3,000 servers in 25 different countries all over the globe. It gives you access to multiple VPN gateways, provides unlimited bandwidth, and supports P2P.
Security & Protection
- IPVanish uses military-grade 256-bit encryption in order to keep you safe and anonymous. It has a strict no-logs policy. IPVanish accepts BitCoin so you don’t have to share your personal information when paying for your subscription.
- Private Internet Access is a highly secure VPN, with the strongest 256-bit encryption and a strict zero-logs policy. It also blocks malware, ads, and trackers. Private Internet Access accepts BitCoin too.