Trying to decide between IPVanish and VPNOneClick can be a nightmare, especially for those who don't know much about VPNs, since they are both very good companies with a good track record. The trick is to compare them and see how they fare against each other in some of the most important aspects.
- 1,000+ servers
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- NAT firewall
- Multi-platform support
- Free servers in Europe
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anthony Colton on 07/20/2017Not the fastest there is, but rather solid performance.
- Submitted By Gabriel Hunter, on 06/24/2017This used to be the best vpn of all times, but the latest update just killed it. It’s so difficult to connect that I’m starting to think that it’s a pure God’s miracle every time I succeed.
- Submitted By Norma Marley, on 05/19/2017Great service so far. I had no trouble whatsoever. It works fast, opens anything I want and every time I want to ask anything support is online and answers fast.
- Submitted By Theresa Wayne, on 02/12/2017Great service
- Submitted By Mark McIlhagga on 12/17/2017They're thiefs.I caught them taking unauthorized withdrawals from my PayPal account and they refuse to repay them. The matter is currently with the police!
- Submitted By Frank on 08/21/2017Sells your idle bandwidth on free accounts. This has been used for ddos attacks. You have no control over who uses your exit node. You could be helping spread kiddie porn.
- Submitted By Dolores Johnson, on 11/20/2016I’ve had One Click for 3 years now and I’m very happy with it. My internet is fast and I can open whatever I want.
- Submitted By Craig White, on 10/10/2016My business takes me to China every now and then and I’m desperate for a good vpn that works over there. I must say, one click really does the magic, no restrictions for me.
IPVanish has servers in 60+ countries. Combine that with unlimited server switching and other great features and what you get is an excellent VPN that will keep your connections safe and anonymous.