It is safe to say that IronSocket and Avira Phantom VPN are among the most popular VPN service providers in the world, so, naturally, deciding between the two can be quite a difficult task, at least until you compare them carefully and see how each of them does in some important aspects of VPN service.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.