Norton Secure VPN and IronSocket are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- User-friendly UI
- No-logging policy
- Ad tracker blocking
- 60-day refund period
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Android Boy on 08/31/2019Norton Secure VPN + Speed + Fast Servers + No Leaks + Strong Encryption - No Kill Switch
- Submitted By Andrew Wilkes on 05/10/2019New to using the app. I’m no tech expert but I think it’s good. It is easy to use, runs fast and connects to distant servers without any problem. I trust Norton to secure my data. All their products are top quality.
- Submitted By Anya Ascherl on 04/15/2018I'm sure it does a fine job at protecting my data, but I can hardly ever browse the internet when the connection is on. I get the message that connection is too slow even when I’m connected to my home Wi-Fi.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.