PenguinProxy and IronSocket are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Sheila Johnson on 05/12/2018Works pretty well, the speeds are a bit inconsistent, but I only use it for browsing, so it works fine for me.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.